Counseling Support/ Services
- D/M SELPA will be providing ongoing support to all students in its general education caseload
- D/M SELPA will continue to provide individual and group counseling to all special education students via zoom
- Socioemotional counselors (School Counselors and School Psychologists) will continue to meet via Zoom as needed
- Counselors/School Psychologists will support implementation of Social Emotional Learning (SEL) curriculum monthly with each class via Zoom or video.
- Weekly resources will be provided to teachers to conduct quick check ins with students and stress related activities.
Character Counts – Counselor delivers short lessons in the classrooms.
RAK Week – Annual spirit week and activities.
Anti-Bully Undercover Team – Counselor facilitated teams.
Sanford Harmony Emotional Learning Program – Classroom based lessons facilitated by teachers.
- Social and Emotional Skills: What to Expect At Different Ages
- Homework Battles
- Download Lunch Box Notes To Help Your Child Boost Confidence
- What Anxiety Looks Like In Kids
- Homeless resources support with remote learning
- Health related resources
- Food and clothing resources
- School supplies
- Transportation resources
- Mental health and Counseling
- Parent classes