Counseling Support/ Services
Individual/group counseling for hybrid/distance learning will be delivered in person with social distancing or via Zoom:
- D/M SELPA will be providing ongoing support to all students in its general education caseload
- D/M SELPA will continue to provide individual and group counseling to all special education students via zoom
- Socioemotional counselors (School Counselors and School Psychologists) will continue to meet via Zoom as needed
- Counselors/School Psychologists will support implementation of Social Emotional Learning (SEL) curriculum monthly with each class via Zoom or video.
- Weekly resources will be provided to teachers to conduct quick check ins with students and stress related activities.